skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Name is Bella

Just call me Bella.
My mom helps me with the posts and sometimes throws in her own opinion or two.
Send me messages in the comments field under each photo.

Bellacritic: The 'Ponyo' Review

I watched a movie in the theater for the first time. It was about a girl who was being kept as a fish but then became a girl and lived on land. But all her little sisters stayed in the sea, as fish. There was lots of water. And my mom appreciated the Ramen scene. It took me about an hour and a half to figure it out, then it was over. Then there was a disco song about the girl. Thumbs up for action and keeping me interested. Thumbs down for that song.
(August 23, 2009)
© Figueroa / Eans

Posted by MomN
Labels: 37_August_09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Bella on Summer

Bella on Summer
Don't try and overthink it. Go with the flow.

Bella on Art

Bella on Art
Look very closely and often, because it's always changing.

Bella on The Vote

Bella on The Vote
I'm leaning towards the one whose name rhymes with Mama. Remember to get out there and cast your ballot on Tuesday.

Bella on Campaigning

Bella on Campaigning
My energy policy: Let's channel all the hot air into developing alternative fuel sources. I approve this message.

Bella on the Davids

Bella on the Davids
Hey, vote for Cook! Pick up the phone. Do it Tuesday. Rumor is he's gonna cover "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." I'm so there.

Bella on Cuisine

Bella on Cuisine
If you close your eyes, you can make everything taste like chicken.

Bella on Pontiff Fashion

Bella on Pontiff Fashion
Can I get red Pradas in my size? Kiss Kiss.

Bella on Life

Bella on Life
To quote my poet-friend Mr. Frost: "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."

Bella on 'The Strike'

Bella on 'The Strike'
Aww, what's a couple pennies to ya? Help the writers out!

Bella on "Jolly"...

Bella on "Jolly"...
The word actually derives from the French word "joli," meaning merriness. Okay, not sure what I just said. I'll just keep smiling.

Bella on Change...

Bella on Change...
As in the more things change...or as in coinage? In both cases, it's always better to have some than none at all.

Bella on Throwdowns...

Bella on Throwdowns...
I'd like to see Bobby Flay take on Gray's Papaya. Boo-ya!

Bella on Strangers...

Bella on Strangers...
Don't underestimate my size. Please look, don't touch -- otherwise I *will* gum the arm off.

Bella on 'The Sopranos'...

Bella on 'The Sopranos'...
What do you mean it's over? It's over? You lookin' at me? Fugeddaboutit. (cut to black)

Bella on Technology...

Bella on Technology...
They should call it Vist-duh. But I must admit they do make a very tasty mouse.

Bella on Sanjaya...

Bella on Sanjaya...
I'll miss the crazy hair. May I ask: Mousse or Gel?

Bella on Spring...

Bella on Spring...
It reminds me a lot of winter this year.

Bella on Food...

Bella on Food...
I prefer oatmeal to rice cereal, but I hear barley is quite palatable.

Bella on Celebrity...

Bella on Celebrity...
Suri, watch your back!

The B Files

  • 1_August 06 (7)
  • 10_May_2007 (4)
  • 11_June_2007 (6)
  • 13_August_2007 (2)
  • 14_September_07 (2)
  • 15_October_2007 (2)
  • 16_November_07 (1)
  • 17_December_2007 (4)
  • 2_September 06 (6)
  • 21_April_08 (2)
  • 22_May_08 (3)
  • 24_July_08 (1)
  • 27_October_08 (1)
  • 28_November_08 (1)
  • 29_December_08 (1)
  • 3_October 06 (5)
  • 32_March_09 (3)
  • 33_April_09 (1)
  • 34_May_09 (1)
  • 37_August_09 (1)
  • 4_November_06 (2)
  • 5_December_06 (3)
  • 6_January_07 (1)
  • 7_February_07 (2)
  • 8_March_07 (8)
  • 9_April_07 (6)

The B Links

  • Baby Style
  • Baby Wit - Pop Culture
  • Coldplay - Official Site
  • Giggle
  • Growin Rowan
  • John Coltrane
  • Urban Baby
BlogRankers.com

Subscribe to Bella's Blog
 
Powered By Blogger