Fall was in the air as we made our way down the boardwalk in Rehoboth. Instead of smiling, I decided to keep a watchful eye on the stranger holding our camera. (Oct. 13, 2007)© Figueroa / Eans
It started to warm up and I was excited to finally be out of the stroller.
© Figueroa / Eans
Dad walked me out to the beach. Now I must confess, the beach is not something I completely understand yet.
© Figueroa / Eans
I'm glad Mom was there. I didn't like the sound of this ocean thing.
© Figueroa / Eans
Back on the Boardwalk where I was much more comfortable...
© Figueroa / Eans
...and back to meeting other short people.
© Figueroa / Eans
And having fun playing peek-a-boo with Dad.
© Figueroa / Eans
It started to warm up and I was excited to finally be out of the stroller.© Figueroa / Eans
Dad walked me out to the beach. Now I must confess, the beach is not something I completely understand yet.© Figueroa / Eans
I'm glad Mom was there. I didn't like the sound of this ocean thing.© Figueroa / Eans
Back on the Boardwalk where I was much more comfortable...© Figueroa / Eans
...and back to meeting other short people.© Figueroa / Eans
And having fun playing peek-a-boo with Dad.© Figueroa / Eans


No comments:
Post a Comment