(September 2, 2007)
© Figueroa / Eans
...I was catching up on some travel reading, when Mom walked in. Or...
(July 7, 2007)
© Figueroa / Eans
...the time I thought Keds were a good look for me.
(July 13, 2007)
© Figueroa / Eans
Then there was my first bruise - a real shiner. It went away eventually. I will say this: I know nothing about a baby fight club.
(July 17, 2007)
© Figueroa / Eans
© Figueroa / Eans
...I was catching up on some travel reading, when Mom walked in. Or...(July 7, 2007)
© Figueroa / Eans
...the time I thought Keds were a good look for me.(July 13, 2007)
© Figueroa / Eans
Then there was my first bruise - a real shiner. It went away eventually. I will say this: I know nothing about a baby fight club.(July 17, 2007)
© Figueroa / Eans



1 comment:
Oh my gosh. These images are just the cutest! Bella is growing SO fast!!
hugs,
emilie
Post a Comment