© Figueroa / Eans
...especially with these stylin' party hats...
...and meeting other babies.
© Figueroa / Eans
I also tried to negotiate a fair price for this camera...
© Figueroa / Eans
...though I'm not sure why Sam and Amy didn't think 3 water bottles was a fair price.
© Figueroa / Eans
The big folks scooped me up for this photo with Ben, Ashleigh, Mom and Dad. But the best thing was...
© Figueroa / Eans
...that I got to share it all with Eyor too!
© Figueroa / Eans
...especially with these stylin' party hats...© Figueroa / Eans
...and meeting other babies.© Figueroa / Eans
I also tried to negotiate a fair price for this camera...© Figueroa / Eans
...though I'm not sure why Sam and Amy didn't think 3 water bottles was a fair price.© Figueroa / Eans
The big folks scooped me up for this photo with Ben, Ashleigh, Mom and Dad. But the best thing was...© Figueroa / Eans
...that I got to share it all with Eyor too!© Figueroa / Eans



No comments:
Post a Comment